We can provide a tender review service to assist you in returning your tender and maximising your chance of securing the order.
- If you have decided to tender for the work
- If you have not yet tendered for the work.
- If you have decided to tender for the work.
The process involves the following key stages:
- Establishing what is required to be returned with the tender.
- Review of drawings and specifications.
- Review of preliminaries requirements and costs.
- Review of your estimate.
- Discussing and agreeing a strategy to maximise your opportunity.
If you have not yet tendered for the work
- Assess the contract parameters.
- Undertake a risk assessment to the business.
- Establish approximate time and cost to tender.
- Cost consultant.