20 ways to improve your win rate of tenders.
The following actions should improve the amount of tenders you win, time spent on these actions can improve your win rate.
- Identify the type of market that best fits your skills, resource and experience of your Company; your people are your greatest asset.
- Try to identify the projects at the earliest stages, i.e. outline planning stage try .Planning Pipe
- When a tender arrives use a tender score analysis tool
- Before commencing a tender, review the scope, programme and return date and evaluate the right amount of time to prepare your tender.
- Find out the competition, location and experience history with the project, design team and type of job.
- If you are invited to tender by a main contractor, try to obtain mutual exclusivity.
- identify the highest value elements of the tender and pay these more attention.
- Meet the decision makers early on.
- Review your discount structures on a regular basis.
- Identify areas of price improvement.
For tips 11-20 Email us by clicking here for More Tips.